Outlander Book Bead Charm Bracelet
Inspired by Scotland's national symbol, the thistle, this bracelet was made using paper beads created from Diana Gabaldon's "Outlander". The upcycled paper beads are strung with alternating green, purple, and lavender glass beads. The bracelet is finished off with a metal alloy Scottish thistle (remember, Claire has a thistle engraved on her wedding ring!). The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polycrylic coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
● Choose between the books, Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, and Voyager
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size from 8, 9, or 10 inches.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *