Black Hawk Down Military Charm Bracelet
This recycled book military charm bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating gold, red, and black glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from Mark Bowden's book, Black Hawk Down. The bracelet is completed with a dangling silver alloy bald eagle with snake charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polycrylic coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
“No one gets left behind, you know that.”
― Mark Bowden, Black Hawk Down
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size: 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *