Bleak House Charm Bracelet
This pretty beaded bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating red and clear glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from Charles Dickens' book, Bleak House. The bracelet is completed with a dangling silver alloy heart charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polycrylic coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
“A word in earnest is as good as a speech.”
― Charles Dickens, Bleak House
● Water Resistant
● Sizes are: 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches around.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
● Customization is available! Simply send me a message.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *