Gemini Vintage Store
Cannery Row Book Bead Charm Bracelet
This cute beaded bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating red, gold and white glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from John Steinbeck's classic book, Cannery Row. The bracelet is completed with a dangling silver alloy dolphin charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polycrylic coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
“It is the hour of pearl—the interval between day and night when time stops and examines itself.”
― John Steinbeck, Cannery Row
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size: 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches around.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *