Charlotte's Web Charm Bracelet
This bright beaded bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and pink and black glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from E.B. White's book, Charlotte's Web. The bracelet is completed with a dangling pig charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. Size M is about a 2 1/4 inch diameter and the XL is a 3 inch diameter. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polyurethane coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!). Wonderful gift for the book lover in your life.
“Why did you do all this for me?' he asked. 'I don't deserve it. I've never done anything for you.' 'You have been my friend,' replied Charlotte. 'That in itself is a tremendous thing.”
― E.B. White, Charlotte's Web
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size: 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches around.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *