Corelli's Mandolin Charm Bracelet
This pretty beaded bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating navy and aqua glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from Louis de Bernières' book, Corelli's Mandolin. The bracelet is completed with a dangling silver alloy music note charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polycrylic coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
“Did you know that childhood is the only time in our lives when insanity is not only permitted to us, but expected?”
● Water Resistant
● Sizes - 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *