Dear John Book Bead Charm Bracelet
This handmade Dear John recycled book charm bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating clear and teal glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from Nicholas Sparks' book, Dear John. The bracelet is completed with a metal alloy heart connecting charm with teal bead charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polyurethane coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!). Wonderful gift for the book lover in your life.
“And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever.”
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size: 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches around.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
● Customization is available! Simply send me a message.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *