Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood Charm Bracelet
This pretty beaded bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating blue and yellow glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from Rebecca Wells' book, Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood. The bracelet is completed with a dangling silver alloy sunflower charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polycrylic coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
“Some women pray for their daughters to marry good husbands. I pray that my girls will find girlfriends half as loyal and true as the Ya-Yas.”
― Rebecca Wells, Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size: 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches around.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *