Dragonfly in Amber Charm Bracelet
Inspired by Munro's wedding gift to Claire of a piece of amber (containing a dragonfly), this bracelet was made using paper beads created from Diana Gabaldon's "Dragonfly in Amber". The upcycled paper beads are strung with alternating yellow gold and brown glass beads. The bracelet is finished off with a metal alloy dragonfly. The beads were strung on to memory wire for ease of wear. The handmade paper beads were coated with gloss urethane varnish, making them water resistant. They are not guaranteed to be waterproof, so no swimming or showering while wearing the bracelet.
“I stood still, vision blurring, and in that moment, I heard my heart break. It was a small, clean sound, like the snapping of a flower's stem.”
― Diana Gabaldon, Dragonfly in Amber
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size from 8, 9, or 10 inches.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *