Edgar Allan Poe Charm Bracelet
This handmade Edgar Allan Poe paper bead bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating black, and gunmetal glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from Poe's book of Short Stories. The dangling charm is a metal alloy raven. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads are protected with gloss polycrylic so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
“Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore...”
― Edgar Allan Poe, The Raven
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size from 8, 9, or 10 inches.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
● Customization is available! Simply send me a message.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *