Effects of Light Charm Bracelet
This handmade paper bead bracelet was made using paper beads created from Miranda Beverly-Whittemore's book, Effects of Light, and green and black glass beads. The dangling charm is a metal alloy camera. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads are protected with polycrylic so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
"Edgy, richly evocative, and profoundly moving, The Effects of Light is an unforgettable debut novel, and a story drenched in luminous epiphany and unexpected truth."
● Water Resistant
● Sizes - 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
● Customization is available! Simply send me a message.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *