Flags of our Fathers Charm Bracelet
This pretty beaded bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating red, white, and blue glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from James Bradley's book, Flags of Our Fathers. The bracelet is completed with a dangling silver alloy American flag charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polycrylic coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
“When I asked him, fifty-three years after the event, "Mr. Lucas, why did you jump on those grenades?" he did not hesitate with his answer: "To save my buddies.”
― James D. Bradley, Flags of Our Fathers
$15.00 of this sale will be donated to http://dreampowerhorsemanship.com, for The Horses for Warriors program. I hope you will take a peek at this exciting program, as well as their other programs.
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size: 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
● Customization is available! Simply send me a message.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *'