Hamilton Book Bead Charm Bracelet in Americana Theme
Here is a cute Americana themed bracelet, perfect for July Fourth! It features beads created from pages of Ron Chernow's book, Hamilton and has alternating red, white, and blue glass beads. This bracelet is completed with a pretty American Flag charm. The glass beads alternate between red, white and blue. The paper beads are protected with polyurethane so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!). Your actual bracelet may vary from the one in the photo. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. Display your love of country with this pretty conversation starter.
“It was, Eliza Hamilton Holly noted pointedly, the imperative duty that Eliza had bequeathed to all her children: Justice shall be done to the memory of my Hamilton.”
― Ron Chernow, Alexander Hamilton
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size: 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches around.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *'