Jane Austen Charm Bracelet
This pretty beaded bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating sheer gold and pearl white glass beads. The paper beads are created using pages from your choice of Jane Austen's book - Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, Persuasion, or Northanger Abbey. The bracelet is completed with a dangling heart charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polycrylic coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
“I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
● Choose between the books, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, Persuasion, or Northanger Abbey
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size: 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches around.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
♥ Love it ? Add it to your favorites by clicking on the heart to your right that says "Favorite"
● Cannot get enough of Jane Austen? Check out more selections here: http://etsy.me/2fpCOHX
● Customization is available! Simply send me a message.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *