Jane Austen Book Page Charm Bracelet
This pretty beaded bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating frosted white and medium blue glass beads. The paper beads are created using pages from your choice of Jane Austen's book - Pride and Pr ejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, Persuasion, or Northanger Abbey. The bracelet is completed with a dangling heart charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polyurethane coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
“There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
● Choose between the books, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, Persuasion, or Northanger Abbey
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size from 8, 9, or 10 inches.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *