Les Misérables Charm Bracelet
This pretty beaded bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating red, sheer gold, and blue glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from Victor Hugo's book, Les Misérables. The bracelet is completed with a dangling silver alloy handcuffs charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polycrylic coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
“If I speak, I am condemned.
If I stay silent, I am damned!”
― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size: 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches around.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *