Like Water for Chocolate Charm Bracelet
This pretty beaded charm bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating red and bronze glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from Laura Esquivel's book, Like Water for Chocolate. The bracelet is completed with dangling silver alloy heart charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polycrylic coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
“The trouble with crying over an onion is that once the chopping gets you started and the tears begin to well up, the next thing you know you just can't stop.”
― Laura Esquivel, Like Water for Chocolate
● Water Resistant
● Sizes are: 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches around.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
♥ Love it ? Add it to your favorites by clicking on the heart to your right that says "Favorite"
● Want to see more of your favorite movie bracelets? See here: http://etsy.me/2hocpLU
● Customization is available! Simply send me a message.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *