Little House on the Prairie Bracelet Book Page Charm Bracelet
This pretty Little House on the Prairie recycled book charm bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating pearl white, and pink glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from Laura Ingalls Wilder's book, Little House on the Prairie. The bracelet is completed with a dangling silver alloy covered wagon charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polycrylic coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
“Then Laura saw her own pink ribbons on Mary's braids. She clapped her hand over her mouth before a word came out. She scrooged and looked down her own back. Mary's blue ribbons were on her braids!"
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size from 8, 9, or 10 inches.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *