Midwives Charm Bracelet
These paper beads were created using pages from Chris Bohjalian's book, Midwives. If you've read this dark story, you will know that it is not an appropriate baby shower gift! The paper beads are strung on to memory wire with alternating blue and white glass beads. The bracelet is completed with a dangling metal alloy snowflake charm. The memory wire makes the bracelet so easy to wrap on to your wrist and it stays without a clasp or closure. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polyurethane coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
“No one said living isn't a pretty chancy business, Sibyl. No one gets out of here alive.”
― Chris Bohjalian, Midwives
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size: 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches around.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *