Misty of Chincoteague Charm Bracelet
This beaded bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating clear iridescent and teal glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from Marguerite Henry's book, Misty of Chincoteague. The bracelet is completed with a metal alloy pony charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polyurethane coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!). Wonderful gift for the book lover in your life.
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size: 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches around.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *