My Fair Lady Charm Bracelet
This pretty beaded bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating black, and pink glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from Alan Jay Lerner's book, My Fair Lady. The bracelet is completed with a dangling silver alloy victorian hat charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polycrylic coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
“Professor Henry Higgins: There even are places where English completely disappears. In America, they haven't used it for years!”
― Alan Jay Lerner, My Fair Lady
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size from 8, 9, or 10 inches.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *