One Thousand White Women Charm Bracelet
This handmade paper bead bracelet was made using alternating paper beads from Jim Fergus' book, One Thousand White Women, and alternating teal and red-orange glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from the book. The dangling charm is a metal alloy feather. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads are protected with two coats of polyurethane spray so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
“Don't you know that I laugh because it is my last defense against tears?”
― Jim Fergus, One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd
● Water Resistant
● Dimensions - M is approx 2 1/4 inches diameter, XL is approx 2 3/4 inches, and XXL is just
over 3 inches.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *