Othello by Shakespeare Bracelet in Purple
This handmade Shakespeare paper bead bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and shades of purple glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from your choice of Shakespeare book. The dangling charm is a metal sword. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads are protected with two coats of polyurethane spray so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
“For she had eyes and chose me.”
― William Shakespeare, Othello
● Choose from the books, A Midsummer Night's Dream, As You Like It, Hamlet, King Lear, Macbeth, Othello,
Romeo and Juliet, and The Merchant of Venice.
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size from 8, 9, or 10 inches.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *