Outlander Charm Bracelet
Inspired by Claire's gold and yellow floral dress in Season 2 press release photos, this charm bracelet was made using paper beads created from Diana Gabaldon's "Outlander". The upcycled paper beads are strung with alternating sheer gold, brass, and pink glass beads. The bracelet is finished off with an antique brass colored metal alloy Scottish thistle (remember, Claire has a thistle engraved on her wedding ring!). The beads were strung on to memory wire for ease of wear. The handmade paper beads were coated with gloss polycrylic, making them water resistant. They are not guaranteed to be waterproof, so no swimming or showering while wearing the bracelet.
“I stood still, vision blurring, and in that moment, I heard my heart break. It was a small, clean sound, like the snapping of a flower's stem.”
― Diana Gabaldon, Dragonfly in Amber
● Choose between the books, Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, and Voyager
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size from 8, 9, or 10 inches.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *