Outlander Book Bead Charm Bracelet
Inspired by Claire's white dress in the premier episode, aka, the shift, this bracelet was made using paper beads created from Diana Gabaldon's "Outlander". The upcycled paper beads are strung with alternating white, and clear glass beads. This charm bracelet is finished off with a metal alloy Scottish thistle (remember, Claire has a thistle engraved on her wedding ring!). The beads were strung on to memory wire for ease of wear. The handmade paper beads were coated with gloss polycrylic, making them water resistant. They are not guaranteed to be waterproof, so no swimming or showering while wearing the bracelet.
“That's what marriage is good for; it makes a sacrament out of things ye'd otherwise have to confess. Jamie Fraser”
― Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
● Choose between the books, Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, and Voyager
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size: 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches around.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *