Police Charm Bracelet
Here is a statement making police themed charm bracelet, to show your support for America's crime fighters. It features beads created from pages of the 2009 version of California Penal Code and is completed with a tibetan silver handcuffs charm. The glass beads alternate between black, and blue, to represent the thin blue line. The paper beads are protected with polyurethane so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!). Your actual bracelet may vary from the one in the photo. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The modeled photo represents how the bracelet will look.
Half ($12.50) of every sale will be donated to http://dreampowerhorsemanship.com, for The LEOS Project (Law Enforcement Officer program). I hope you will take a peek at this exciting program, as well as their other programs.
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size: 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *