Seabiscuit Charm Bracelet
This pretty recycled book charm bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating pearl white and bronze glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from Laura Hillenbrand's book, Seabiscuit. The bracelet is completed with dangling silver alloy galloping horse charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polycrylic coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size: 8 inches, 9 inches, 10 inches around.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *