Tarzan Charm Bracelet
This beaded bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating green glass and dark brown wood beads. The paper beads were created using pages from Edgar Rice Burroughs' book, Tarzan of the Apes. The bracelet is completed with a metal alloy tree of life charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polyurethane coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!). Wonderful gift for the book lover in your life.
“For myself, I always assume that a lion is ferocious, and so I am never caught off my guard.”
― Edgar Rice Burroughs, Tarzan of the Apes
● Water Resistant
● Sizes are: 8 inches, 9 inches, or 10 inches around.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *