Gemini Vintage Store
The Count of Monte Cristo Book Bead Spiral Wrap
This beaded bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating clear glass and teal glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from Alexandre Dumas' book, The Count of Monte Cristo. The bracelet is completed with a metal alloy ship charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polyurethane coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!). Wonderful gift for the book lover in your life.
“How did I escape? With difficulty. How did I plan this moment? With pleasure. ”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size from 8, 9, or 10 inches.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *