The House at the End of Hope Street Charm Bracelet
This pretty The House on the End of Hope Street recycled book charm bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating white, and blue glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from Menna van Praag's book, The House at the End of Hope Street. The bracelet is completed with three dangling silver alloy number one charms. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polycrylic coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
“The eyes of others are our prisons; their thoughts our cages.”
― Menna van Praag, The House at the End of Hope Street
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size from 8, 9, or 10 inches.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *