The Joy Luck Club Book Bead Charm Bracelet
This pretty, feminine, bracelet was created using beads handmade from Amy Tan's book, The Joy Luck Club. The paper beads are strung with alternating pearl white, and turquoise blue glass beads. The bracelet is finished off with a metal alloy dragon charm. The beads were strung on to memory wire for ease of wear. The handmade paper beads were coated with gloss urethane varnish, making them water resistant. They are not guaranteed to be waterproof, so no swimming or showering while wearing the bracelet.
"And then he put down the wrong birthyear, 1916 instead of 1914. So, with the sweep of a pen, my mother lost her name and became a Dragon instead of a Tiger."
― Amy Tan, The Joy Luck Club
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size from 8, 9, or 10 inches.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *