The Last Men Out Book Bead Bracelet
This pretty beaded bracelet was made using alternating paper beads and alternating red and silver gunmetal glass beads. The paper beads were created using pages from Tom Downey's book, The Last Men Out. The bracelet is completed with a dangling silver alloy FDNY badge. The beads were strung on to memory wire and is so easy to wrap on to your wrist. The paper beads were handmade and are protected with a polycrylic coating so they won't transfer ink and are water resistant (don't shower or swim while wearing the bracelet, though!).
"The inside story of one of America’s most elite firehouses and the extraordinary brotherhood of men who face extreme danger every day"
● Water Resistant
● Choose your size from 8, 9, or 10 inches around.
● Handmade in Historic Los Banos, California.
● Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, and tucked into a sweet satin drawstring bag.
* There may be some color and/or text variation from the photo *